We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products and will be working in the Creative Media department. You will need to work in tandem with business and sales team.
Position : Jr./Sr. Graphic Designer
Experience: 6 Months to 2 Years
Qualification: GD Fine Art / BCom or equivalent education
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates
Job Location: Pune
- Implement and executeinnovative & creative ideas for developing and designing marketing collaterals, corporate identity, indoor / outdoor branding, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, etc.
- Should possess excellent understanding of designingthe advertisements, flex, banners and hoardings for events & exhibitions.
- Should be well-versed with designing ofinvitations, advertisements, brochures, pamphlets, Digital Images etc.
- Making various artworks for upcoming events well in advance.
- Must possess good knowledge of developing Flyer/ E-Flyers for clients printing projects
- Should show his/her creative side oftenin re-branding the company’s various marketing/ communication collaterals such as Letter Heads, Point of Sale Flyer, Visiting Card and other related articles
- Your role will involve taking brief from account management team to discuss the client’s requirementsand gaining an understanding of the target audience and business.
- The candidate should be highly creative with good experience in Coral draw and Photo Editing
- He/ she should possess a thorough understanding of photography and typography.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Shouldwork well as part of a team, with a diverse range of people.
- He/ she should have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design softwarepackages.
- He/ she shouldbe able to work under pressure and should be highly motivated and well organized.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communicationskills
Conceptual understanding of design elements, color and composition is a must.
- He/ she should have the ability to brainstorm and mock up design ideas.